The History of the school
The school was started in September 2004 by the community of Nakuru Workers who first build one temporal classroom. It was headed by Mr Rukungu former head teacher Baraka Primary School. It is sponserd by DEP the first class had 13pupils from Baraka Primary school standard ne with Mrs. Anastacia Kahungu as the class teacher.
The school is built on 8 acre piece of land set apart for the school in the estate during demarcation of land in this estate. There is another acre piece of land for the nursery school nearby.
Reasons for starting the school
- Availability of land set aside for building a school.
- To prevent the availability of land from further grabbing.
- High population in the area.
- There was no public school within the area.
Major milestone and achievements.
The population of pupils have increased from 13 to the current 1043 and the number of teachers has increased from one to twenty seven including its own head teacher.